Monday, April 20, 2015

Day 28 - so frustrated!!

So as I mentioned 2 days ago, I had to order a new battery for my phone through my insurance. I ordered it Wednesday last week, yet it still has not shipped! I am getting VERY frustrated, especially when it comes to my training! I have been working too hard to get stopped because of my phone dying during every run.

ha. not so funny right now :(
I charged my phone to 100% before I left for my run - about 20 minutes in, phone completely died. I get home to charge it and as soon as I plug it in and turn it back on, it says 80%! I can't believe it. It is so frustrating!

As soon as my phone died today, I just gave up. I was already really tired, had a lot of work to do, and at least I got out there. All excuses, but as soon as my phone dies and I have no goal, I lose all motivation. I ran to the end of the street I was on and just walked the rest of the way home. My times are terrible due to that today. I will have to make up this training day soon.

I may have to (sigh) do my training on the treadmill so I can time myself even if my phone dies until my new battery gets here. :( IF it ever gets here! :(

Until next time-
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment