Thursday, May 7, 2015

Day 44 - Trying to get back on the wagon

I asked my brother to join me for a run today, however, he runs much faster than I did. I tried to keep up with him during the first 5 minute running section. My throat was on fire and I definitely broke the "hold a conversation while running" rule. I did just fine, but was just huffing and puffing like crazy! I think my legs could have carried me the distance.

Then, towards the end of my run, on the hills, my legs started cramping up again! Ugh! I don't know what else to do to try to stop it! I also think I need to build up calluses on the bottoms of my feet. They burn during my run and slide around. I guess I just need to suck it up. I think I'm expecting too much and progress too fast. I just want to improve! I definitely think I'm expecting too much too fast.


I guess I just got to suck it up and keep working slow and steady...and begin cross training-hopefully next weekend when my sister gets here!

Until next time-
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment