Thursday, May 14, 2015

Day 51 - more cramps

I had a job interview for a second job (summer job?) which I was offered on the spot, so my life just got a little busier...however, I still made time for a run today though. That's important to me-I need to prove to myself now that even if I am crazy busy, I can make time for running in my week/day.

So I came home, ate dinner very quickly, and left for a run. I set out to run 2.5 miles, but after about 1, I got the cramp on the side of my right leg again. I ended up only doing about 1.5. I guess at least I got out there. I texted my sister and asked her what the deal is! She said a build up of lactic acid or dehydration. I was kind of thirsty before I left, so I guess I need more water before I leave. Lesson learned. I did feel well hydrated before I ran my 5K on Tuesday, so that must be it. I am going to have to download on of the water tracking apps I think...

So, anyways, I was a bit disappointed, but if the weather is decent tomorrow, I may try to make up for it by running my 2.5 tomorrow.

My sister comes home on Saturday and I can't wait to begin my training with her!

Until next time-
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment