Saturday, May 23, 2015

Day 60 - GPS issues

First of all, I cannot believe I've made it 60 DAYS of running! Does this mean I've really made this a part of my life? I think I could just stop all together, but I also think I would notice how much my attitude would change (negatively, of course) and need to get back to it.

Today was a gorgeous day! It was 70 degrees and sunny without a cloud in the sky, which made for a somewhat warm run, but breezy and gorgeous nonetheless! I used my Fitbit app to track my run (I just bought a Fitbit last week! The cheapest one, but I love it!) and it miscalculated, but based on my previous runs, I knew that it was running about a half mile further than it should be. I got home and mapped it and I was correct!! YAY! I didn't want to skimp on my training, so I'm glad I got it right.

My shoe lacing is still working out great! My right foot still gets slightly numb, but at least it's not uncomfortably numb, so I can keep on trucking well.

I'm nervous about next week - the 5K with my students. Hopefully, all the pressure will just allow me to persevere through it despite the pain. A few of my coworkers will be running with me, so it should be a good time!

I finally got the courage to take a post run selfie! I hate pictures of myself right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment