Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Day 16 - rain, rain go away!

I get home late after my doctor's appointment, but as soon as I changed to run, the skies opened up and the thunder came :( I didn't have enough time to head out to the gym (it was already getting too late!) so I looked through the ab videos my sister sent me.

I felt pretty defeated. Those videos were way above my level. I couldn't even get into the starting positions for some of them! I know I don't have a lot of core strength-I know it is my big area of weakness. I was doing a 60 second plank a few weeks ago, and now I can't even get into the position! All the back pain and adjustments and muscle stimulation has left my lower back weak. I'm not even sure how a beginner would start to remedy this! 

After feeling myself making progress with the running, to sit down (well lay down really) and fail at a ten minute ab video on YouTube, has totally got me down today. I also don't always weigh myself, but after two weeks, I don't see or feel much coming off. I know these things take time, but it still makes me wonder.

my feelings today...
I've been eating healthier, trying to pick better foods, and not eating as late, yet things are not progressing as quickly as I like. 

I try to keep things as light-hearted as possible, but today is just a day where I am feeling quite defeated.

Until next time-
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment