Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Day 10-uh oh

Well, today I went off the wagon...I started off on a strong note! I Infused some blueberries into my water to bring to work with me today and drank it all morning! BUT it was a stressful day at work and I just began mindlessly eating...oops.
yep...this was about how today went...


Today was a rough day...but then to top it all off my friend called for our weekly girls night out. I got home late from work due to a long meeting, rushed my dog outside (I did walk him for 15 minutes though so I guess that's something), and then had to leave right away for dinner.

I had already eaten terribly, so I just gave up for the day and made poor meal choices. ugh. Now I feel like garbage. At least I know tomorrow is a new day and I can make more time for me and continue back on the best path.

Do you always have enough time to exercise and eat the way you'd like? Today was just not going my way...

Until next time-
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment