Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Day 29 - my new phone battery arrived!!!!!

After yesterday's post about my lack of phone battery juice and my frustration, I got an e-mail of the shipping information for the new battery and when I opened said e-mail it said DELIVERED! I have no more been so happy! I wasn't planning on running today, but after yesterday's lackluster performance and now that I had a working cell phone again to track my progress I went for it! I went my furthest distance ever even though this run was for a longer period of time , so I must be making improvements!

Check out my stats for the day! I love to see that I am running SO much more than I am walking! Only one more run with a walk break in it and then I am running non stop (except for warm up and cool down) for the rest of the program!

Crazy how far I have come!

Well I have some papers to grade and lesson plans calling my name!

Until next time-
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment