Thursday, April 9, 2015

Day 18 - back on track

After the last post, I needed some girl time with my friend Lauren, so I had zero time for a run yesterday.

just keep on pushing!
Today, amid thunderstorm warnings and tornado warnings, I went to the gym and got a run in. It felt great! However, looking in the window while I run, I look extremely awkward and so I may need to join the local running store's running club to make sure I'm running correctly and efficiently. it may be just that I'm not sure how to run on a treadmill.

I know that a few days ago, I was going to mention my meal prep for the week. I cut up many fruits and veggies for my infuser water bottle. I cut up some oranges, lemons, limes, and cucumbers. I also got some frozen blueberries and strawberries to put in my water.

I made some coffee to store in mason jars so i could make coffee protein shakes in the morning and not waste all my calories on coffee. I also made some great overnight oats with my PB2 and let me tell you, it's delicious!

You can find the recipe here!

Well, it's late, so it's off to bed! Tomorrow is my last chiropractic appointment and I get a massage with it too! I cannot wait...

Until next time-
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment