Sunday, April 19, 2015

Day 27 - First yoga class!

I still am having tummy problems today and I didn't think I was going to make through yoga, but once I was there whatever was wrong went away...thank goodness!

This yoga class was a workshop for beginners. It was teaching us how to do basic poses properly to lead us into a regular beginner's yoga class. I enjoyed every minute of it! Some of the people in the class were a little obnoxious, but that doesn't take away from the greatness of the class. I truly enjoyed stretching out, building my core, and developing my muscles in my legs. The best part of this class was that I was working my muscles HARD and didn't know it until I moved out of the pose! I would stand up and try to move my arms or legs and would get that jelly feeling (I know that probably means I am super weak, but hey everything helps!)

I actually am really excited to sign up and get into practicing some! This will force me to cross train at least once a week and not just "rest" on my off days!

Tomorrow is a really busy day, and it is supposed to rain all week, so hopefully I can get my rain in :/ wish me luck!


Until next time-
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment