Friday, April 24, 2015

Day 31 - it's Friday!

made me giggle
Well I took 2 days off...not intentionally! I got home from work yesterday, ate dinner, and was letting my food digest a little, when I fell asleep! By the time I woke up, it was dark out and too late :( I was
so bummed and a little disappointed. It has been a long week and I think my body really needed the day off and the sleep, so I just decided I was going to run today instead (I usually try to make Friday a rest day, so I can enjoy the beginning of the weekend).

that post run runny mascara glow
I was nervous that it was going to be too cold today...it was 20 degrees this morning and snowed yesterday! But it was gorgeous today, 50 degrees - perfect running weather! My app says I went 2.83 miles, but I think it was more like 2.5. I'm getting so close to the 3.1 miles needed for the 5k! I can't even believe it. I've come so far in 1 month! I never thought I'd be able to run for 20 minutes straight.
I'm still not losing weight on the scale. I don't think I've lost many inches in my waist either, but I do feel more bones sticking out more in my face. neck, arms, legs, and boobs so I guess I'm losing weight every where else first. I guess I'm going to have to watch my calories a bit more seriously instead of just thinking that I am eating well. I lost SO much weight in college so easily! I feel like it came off so fast - and I didn't even try all that hard, just made a few lifestyle choices. Is it harder for me to lose weight because I'm older? (I graduated college 3 years ago by the way, so I'm really not that old...)

Who knows...

Well until tomorrow-
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment